More commonly referred to as the CIC Hut, the Charles Inglis Clark Memorial Hut is a mountain hut that is nestled on the north face of Ben Nevis. The Scottish Mountaineering Club have ownership and is used by mountaineers and explorers as a base camp to access some of the more challenging routes on Ben Nevis.
- 26 alpine beds with mattress (4 beds reserved for SMC members, booked in advance)
- Full modern kitchen, with gas oven and hobs.
- Gas heating
- Electric lighting, with background heating.
- Power outlets for lower powered devices
- Drying room
- Composting toilet
- Water accessible from standpipe outside (this can freeze)
As the CIC Hut provides a good base camp for climbers, it can reach full capacity months in advance, especially during the winter months. For this reason we recommend making an application to stay as far in advance as possible.
To discuss availability and to make a booking, contact Robin Clothier via email@example.com